One of the undeniable truths of email marketing is this: The more targeted your list, the more responsive (and profitable) it will be.
In fact, with a properly segmented list, you can expect:
- Higher open rates (as much as 30% or even 40% in some cases)
- Better deliverability (including fewer bounces and spam complaints)
- More click-throughs (because your audience truly wants the information you’re sharing)
- Increased revenue
I think we’d all agree that’s something to aim for, right?
So Why Are You Still Using Those Tired, Outdated Listbuilding Strategies?
You know the ones I’m talking about.
- A single opt-in incentive you haven’t changed out in 3 years.
- Worn-out opt-in forms in the upper right sidebar of your blog (where everyone has seen it and is now quite blind to it)
- Massive, screen covering (and slightly insulting) opt-in offers readers have to scroll past to get to your content (keep in mind, Google hates these, too)
- Annoying pop-ups that appear everywhere on your site with the same offer over and over (and over) again
While these methods might work for a first-time visitor to your site, after a while, they just become an irritation.
Stop annoying your readers, and start engaging them instead, with…
Interactive Content That Captures Their Attention And Gets Clicks!
Rather than a simple sign-up form that a visitor may or may not notice, a much more effective solution is to offer your readers the next logical step to take.
Known as “content upgrades” this solution gives your site visitors a compelling reason to take action on your content right now by offering them a downloadable cheatsheet, checklist, worksheet, coupon or other goodie.
Content upgrades are easy to create and enticing to your readers, but when it comes to true segmentation, they’re a little clunky.
Sure, you can offer a downloadable checklist to help your blog readers create a powerful business brand, but what if your readers are both coaches AND service providers? This calls for two very different checklists, and your average content upgrade just can’t handle that level of segmentation.
But this new plugin can! Introducing…
Powerful List Segmentation With An Easy-To-Use Interface & A Fun,
Engaging Reader Experience
This powerful new plugin lets you offer your readers a choice of the path they choose, so they can receive exactly the content they need. Imagine offering your visitors a choice between…
- Book promotion tips for fiction writers vs. non-fiction authors
- Website and branding ideas for dentists vs. attorneys
- Best project management software for website developers vs. virtual assistants
It’s easy to see that even among those who seem to be looking for similar solutions (project management software), there are vast differences in your potential audience.
Action Poll appeals to those differences with engaging, eye-catching offers embedded right in your pages and posts.
This powerful plugin features…
- Full integration with both AWeber and MailChimp so you can quickly connect your new subscriber to exactly the right list and opt-in message.
- Easy HTML form parsing to connect with any other email service provider–no need to move your lists or learn new software.
- Fully customizable polls using simple point and click options.
- Endless color variations to match your theme–or to create eye-catching polls that grab a reader’s attention.
- Easy short-code placement anywhere on any page of your site without worries over broken scripts or search-engine unfriendly iFrames.
- Eye-catching graphics–your style choices are limited only by your imagination.
- Customizable call-to-action buttons so you can create the color and size combinations your readers respond to best.
- Simple installation–no need for FTP or database configuration, just upload it right through your WordPress dashboard.
- Unlimited polls–create new opt-in offers for every segment of your audience, every blog post, or every product you sell.
As you can see, the options for this plugin are nearly endless. You can offer your readers…
- Coupons for product and service discounts based on their unique needs.
- Ecourses and other training materials related to what they most want to learn right now.
- Checklists and worksheets to help them finish the project they are currently working on.
- Job listings relevant to your readers’ skill sets.
Or you can have a little fun, and create…
- Downloadable coloring pages based on a preference for dragons or fairies.
- Horoscopes based on your readers’ favorite psychic.
- Printable puzzles organized by age group.
But by far, the best feature of all is what you’ll receive from your audience…